Please try the following:
- Click the Same Old Shit button, or try again later.
- If that fails, then click here for the latest official UBC information on Carpenters Issues.
- If you are an Executive Secretary Treasurer using the ULTRA System and typed the union's name in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. (i.e. Crapenter or Untied Brotherhood)
- To check your union elections inspector settings, click the Representative Democracy menu, and then click No Vote. On the Contract Negotiations tab, click Concessions. The settings should match those provided by your UBCJA Full Service Council.
- If the Regional Council has enabled it, The International can examine your computer and automatically discover whether you have posted on the Carpenters Jawin message board. If you would like the International to verify such posts, click Detect Union Dissidents.
- Some Local Unions will require International Representatives to implement mandatory Restructuring. Click the Panic menu and then click About 33 Bylaws to determine what members' rights they will un-install.
- If you are a Local Union member trying to protect your interests, verify that your options are completely disabled. Click the Tools menu, and then click on the Advanced tab, scroll to the Speak at Meeting section and check settings for your place on the Bottom of the Board.
- Click the Bomb button if you are Jim Smith or G.W.Bush.
- Click here to order Official UBC merchandise from Carpenters Union Warehouse (select Gulkers Discount for appointed officers).
- DO NOT click here, here or especially here!
If you are unable find work in Dubya's "Jobless Recovery" check the UBCJA credibility box and then go to: select> option> order online> Douglas J. McCarron "We Are In Control" T-shirt.