2 years ago
A mural is a piece of art harmoniously applied on to the walls incorporated as a picture on the wall to connect seamlessly with nature. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. A big-picture should then be worth a million words. There are murals suitable for the living room and bedroom. For the bedroom, murals choose the best theme for maximum comfort, as you know, the bedroom is the place where you end and start your day. Make sure you compile a mural that will make you comfortable throughout the sleep mode and that than revamps energy to your senses before going out about your daily work. Murals can be effective for mass communication; in a political scenario, murals can form a source of an effective brainwashing material to make people buy an ideology or accept a brand.
Benefits of Mural walls
Using wall murals for walls brings art into the public sphere to strike a balance with nature mother nature.
- Murals are eye-catching and demand attention from your visitors or passersby.
- Murals reinstate a statement about your personality, express what you love and what you stand for. The bring colours back to life again.
- In business premises, when used thoughtfully gives an impression to your brand and identifies you with your customers.
- Murals are used to attract customers, mural images invite customers, entice their emotions, and in the end, drive sales to your business.
- In a conference hall where people are crowded, it makes imaginary space in the minds of your crowd so that they feel comfortable with the virtual space created by mural walls. It opens up their minds, and they feel connected with nature.
- Murals are more efficient compared to wall paints, they are easy to install and remove on different types of walls
Factors to Consider when Choosing Mural Material
- Choose a variation that fits your wall without the hustle, for example, consider the shape of your wall, windows, etc.
- Choose the right products for the right surface. There are options preferred for different surfaces, i.e smooth and rough texture.
- Consider the duration you anticipate your mural will last.
- Most important of all is whether it is for an outdoor or indoor wall.
- The cost of the mural material, you better consider the cost of the material and take care not to drain your budget in the quest for high-quality mural material but remember that there are times when cheap is expensive.
Types of Mural Materials
- 3M Textual Wall Vinyl: It works for outdoor and indoor textured surfaces like brick, block, and industrial stucco
- Dreamscapes wall-covering: It is a wallpaper that can easily be removed or replaced, you can also place it permanently using an adhesive
- Magnetic Receptive – (Visual Magnetic): it is replaceable and ideal for someone seeking to make a saving on murals expenditure
- Photo-Tex: this is a mural that easily sticks to the wall surface, and they are fit for indoors only, they can be wrapped around the corners, poles, and ceilings. They can be recycled to save expenditure.
- 3M Control Tack with Over-laminate: They are fit for indoor and outdoor because they are highly resistant to the external environmental factors.
Generally, wall murals create a conducive atmosphere and breathtaking scenery, especially when they are newly installed or when you see it for the first time.